Beauty does have a name... TIM!



Daddy Dallas (J. Logan) said it best when he said that beauty had a name. And Tim's face confirmed that IT DOES!

Between work, running errands and taking care of last minute details for Africa, I put off doing laundry one day too many. (And Thank Goodness for that!) Everyone knows what a chore (and bore) laundry can be... especially when you're packing to move. But not everyone knows what a chance meeting in the laundromat can do for a tired girl like me.


Um.. hello... Tim...? Have I invited you to my House Warming party... In Africa?

World... meet Tim! Tim... meet the world!


Oh my... I think I just dirtied my *towel all up! (hint, hint)  If your towels are dirty too, maybe we'll meet again. *Please note: Towels can be substituted with socks, sheets, blankets, jeans, shirts, curtains, your neighbors clothes, your laundry bag, or anything else that will allow you to wash again. Amen?



"Ladies... Talk Amongst Yourselves!"

.

No comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 AFRICA 2 America |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.